1. Register, take, and score 3, 4, or 5 on BOTH the AP Seminar (10th) and AP
Research (11th) exams
2. Register, take, and score 3, 4, or 5 on ANY 4 additional AP exams
throughout high school.
***Students who don't earn the 4 additional scores of 3 or higher in any other subject area will be awarded the AP Seminar & Research Certificate.
International Skills Diploma Seal
1. 3 credits in the SAME world language
2. 4 extracurricular international experiences (personal and/or through
magnet) - Travel, clubs, community service, panel/assembly attendance,
3. 20 hours of cross-culture or global community service
4. Capstone presentation (magnet senior presentation)
Bi-Literacy Diploma Seal
1. Earn 3.0 (B) average in ALL English Language Arts courses throughout
2. Passing world language exam to prove proficiency
a. AP Exam (if offered)
b. Exam from list approved by GA Dept. of Education if no AP exam exists